Saturday, January 12, 2013

Pyrography Saturday

Pyrography: The art or technique of decorating wood or leather by burning a design on the surface with a heated metallic point.


My husband  loves pyrography. He buys a new woodburning kit every few years because they're like toys to him. His latest investment includes a leather burning attachment and I can't wait to see what he does with some of the design templates we found at Firestarter Pyrography (how great a name is that, by the way?!!) since he is just starting to venture into the leather burning. I have a very special project in mind for him if things go the way I hope they do! ;~)

Today I want to showcase some of his completed work because, with the weather being a bit warmer, I'll be taking them all outside to put a finish coat on them in the fresh air and get them ready to sell. Enjoy!


3 Frame Hanging Picture Frame
Top Frame
Middle Frame
Bottom Frame
Draft Horse in Harness (not for sale)
Bull Rider Treasure Box
Awareness Ribbon Cross


"Ride on Faith" Barbed Wire Cross
8 Horse Hitch (not for sale)

No comments:

Post a Comment