Saturday, January 26, 2013

On A Beading Frenzy

I went on an extreme beading frenzy today. Once I started in on the necklace making, I couldn't stop myself. Usually I'm good for one or two at a time, but today I didn't quit until there were six brand spankin' new necklaces adorning my craft table. That, my friends, is a lot of beading for this lady. Of course it also helped me put a big dent in the ginormous amount of excess beads I have that are just taking up space, so I simply must declare today an all around success!






 
This little beading session also allowed me to put to good use those super cutesy "Hope is the Key" charms I'd made a while back. I could have easily beaded an assortment of pink necklaces to go with these particular charms for breast cancer awareness, but there are so many other illnesses for folks to stay hopeful throughout. All of this led me to decide that my next bead purchase needs to include purple and red so I can design a hope necklace for migraine awareness, something very important to me, as those who know me well are quite aware. I may just have to work on an incredibly special plan for that project.

No comments:

Post a Comment