Thursday, January 24, 2013

As Promised

As I promised yesterday, here are the delectable pictures of Z sporting his new fleece cooler and tail bag. He makes such a nice model, albeit a furry little boy this winter, and his bundled-up handler does a fine job herself.

    

I am so pleased with how this set turned out and can't wait to get another one underway.  

Since we're winding down and nearing the weekend, I thought I'd also update you on my horizontal surface cleaning. We've accomplished so much this week I can't even believe it. I have 1 counter space and 1 bench in the downstairs that remain uncluttered. Everything else has been tackled and it feels phenomenal! I am chomping at the bit to start on the upstairs and see what I can send out the door. It is so refreshing to get things out of the house that have been taking up valuable space for so long. 

And, in closing, I want to thank everyone who stops by to peruse my lowly blog each day. It is quite humbling to see the post view numbers increase day after day and I am flattered to have had over 200 page views in less than a month's time. It may not seem like much to others, but that is far beyond what I anticipated when I started this little adventure and I sincerely appreciate you all spending a few minutes with me each day that I post. Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment