Monday, January 28, 2013

Just Horsin' Around

Last night I went on a project completion planning spree to help get a few things moved from the "work in progress" stage to the "ready to sell" stage. I ended up making a fairly significant dent, too, which also makes more work space for me!

 4 oz. Treasure Jars (6 John Deere and 6 Horse Head)

Lariat Wreath with Burlap, Leather Ties,
Cleaned & Sealed Horseshoe
and Crocheted Flowers

Today I worked with more horseshoes to create these three fabulous little wall hangers from the stash of shoes I'd soaked in Coca-Cola previously, then cleaned and sealed with acrylic craft sealant.

 Turquoise and Black Leather
 Gold, Bronze and Wood
 Pink, Black and Black Leather

I loved the way they turned out so much that I had dear hubby pick up another 2-liter of Coca-Cola today to soak my remaining 15 rusty horseshoes overnight to clean tomorrow.


I am looking forward to incorporating them into some other nifty projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment