Saturday, February 9, 2013

Taking Inventory

I've confirmed our first official event for the last weekend of this month, so it's time for me to take inventory. What's going to the sale, what's staying in the craft room... you know the drill. Actually, our first three events are horse tack sales, which means it is a really good thing that the majority of my items are equestrian-related, eh??




Sure, I have some of the traditional tack that needs to be sold. We've got a few too many saddles hanging around and a handful of other horsey items we've picked up at auctions along the way that just aren't being used. But when I started making my sale inventory list last night, I could not believe how many projects I've actually completed in the last couple of months. This morning I started pricing and organizing and wrapping and packing to make room for any last minute things I decide to whip up and take with me. I have at least one more project I want to design before we go to the sale, then my focus turns to those that require minor finishing touches.

But amidst all of this fun excitement, I simply must take a mid-morning break, because...



No comments:

Post a Comment