Thursday, February 7, 2013

Tag 'Em & Bag 'Em!

Who decides at midnight that she should make a drawstring hobo bag out of John Deere fabric, complete with tractor applique and everything? This chica right here, that's who! Can you believe that craziness? Well, it's the truth and the darling thing turned out fabulous. See for yourself:




After I got some shut-eye and gurgled down a gallon of coffee, I decided to make darling daughter a little something special since she's got that weird affection for all things mustache. I grabbed the pretty red, white and turquoise plaid fabric (AKA Raggedy Andy Plaid Shirt) from my stockpile, along with that shiny turquoise material that she loves so much, and went to work. When she comes home from school, this is what she's going to find waiting for her. It seems I've finally made friends with cutting, bonding and stitching these wicked little appliques. Oh, I can't wait to see the look on her face. Tee hee!!!

Now I mustache you a question.
Isn't this one precious as all get out?!

No comments:

Post a Comment