Monday, February 11, 2013

Just Horsin' Around

I took a little time off this weekend just to recharge the old batteries and I think it did me a world of good.

Dear daughter and I popped in to Goodwill after our hair appointments the other day and made out like bandits on new material. I never paid attention to their fabric selection...who knew??? 

 This sunny, rainbowy fleece quickly became three 4-tab tail bags.
 The green blanket here actually did double duty.
 The 2-ply green was separated: one side became Bodey's new nitey-nite blanket. Isn't my old man precious???

The soft'n fuzzy side was split down the middle and added to the marching ants picnic fleece to become Z's newest cooler.

The mule cooler was not exactly what I envisioned for the ant fleece when we left the store, but my girl had other ideas, as you can see. Unfortunately this one also only measures 60" from side to side and doesn't quite cover his rotund belly all the way. (I don't think Z was particularly thrilled about all the pink, either, but that's a whole other issue.) Tonight I marked where we need to add some tie strings to this one and will add it to his bath-time supplies once it's all complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment