Friday, March 28, 2014

Tame That Mane!

It seems the hair accessories took over ye olde craft room this week. I had a major score the other day when I came across the annual delivery of animal print dahlias at one of the neighborhood retail stores, plus a bonus worded rose bush! Armed with these beauties, my already purchased hair clips and a few bundles of elastic headbands, I quickly went to work!


Of course I disassembled the flower bushes, removing all of the greenery, then used the bling-bling I already had to sparkle them up. 

 Half went on hair clips and half on headbands.
I wore one of the word rose clips, "BELIEVE" "FAITH" "JOY", to show it off and received rave reviews. These take just a few minutes to make and all turn out so lovely!

Enjoy, and keep your eyes open for uniquely printed faux flowers to make your own hair accessories!


No comments:

Post a Comment