Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A Fine Piece of Glass

50 sweet little pieces of square glass plus an additional 12 rectangular slivers for me to play with...and they've all found their way into the craft room. OH OH OH!!!! This is just so thrilling! I could not wait to dig into those little bad boys as soon as I had the chance tonight.

But first, why were there so many on the wall in that house? And why were some glued? Some taped? Some glued and taped? Some only held on the wall because they were taped to one another? I am so perplexed by the mysteries surrounding these mirrors. Don't worry, my intrigue will exist for days, weeks, maybe even years, but it will never overshadow the excitement that surrounds my desire to with these mirrors.

I set to task immediately with the first one by gathering up some leftover burgundy velvet Christmas ribbon and the trusty old hot glue gun. I think it turned out pretty, well, pretty!!!



For instructions on how I created A Fine Piece of Glass, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment