Saturday, March 9, 2013

Back by Popular Demand!

I awoke MUCH brighter and earlier than I really needed to this morning. In fact, I'm not even sure there was a hint of brightness outside the window when I woke up. But that's ok. Darling daughter had a band competition to be sent off to and I enjoyed a little time with her before she headed out of town. I chatted up a few folks at the school and, just as I put old Tonto the Jeep in park at the homestead, I received a text message that put a big grin on this old lady's face.

Names have been changed to protect the identity of the innocent (and the not-so-innocent)...."Would u make my hubs a JD pillow please so he stops stealing my son's?" Of course, when I made my friend's son a John Deere fabric pillow, it was a very special one-of-a-kind model, so her husband gets a slightly less-than-super-special model. But it's made especially for him just the same. Apparently these little babies are super comfy to cuddle up with, because mommy requested a pink camo John Deere model for herself. I whipped up daddy's in no time so the little man can snatch his back up and keep it to himself. :)


Since I've been in corporate world quite a bit recently (and not complaining about that at all - I'm enjoying my time there), I haven't been living in my creative mind quite as much. I have some projects floating around in my head that I hope to get out into reality before next week's sale. Plan to see a few new things before March 17 rolls around!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment